Pcpowergaming.com is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Official Game Description
The driving feel is authentic and visceral, and crashes are realistic and violent; yet the physics are accessible enough to drive with a keyboard or gamepad while still being authentic with a full racing wheel with uncompromising realism.
Environments and vehicles in BeamNG.drive are hand-crafted with passionate attention to detail. With years of meticulous design, research, and experience, we authentically recreate the feeling and excitement of real world driving.
We are a small team from around the world with no obligations to publishers or outside interests. Our users and modding community are our first priority. Help us make BeamNG.drive the ultimate driving experience and discover what an open and uncompromising soft-body vehicle simulator can be.
Why is BeamNG.drive the game for you?
As an open world vehicle simulator, BeamNG.drive will cover a large array of vehicular disciplines - everything from a delivery mission in a box truck to a high speed rally race or a destruction derby. The vehicle customization and detail will allow you to make your car or truck all your own - fix it up, upgrade it, or strip away body panels to reduce weight. There are a lot of different types of gameplay we want to implement beyond just racing and crashing, such as police chases, stunt challenges, and other specialized minigames. Eventually we would like to have some kind of single player open world career mode, with persistent vehicle ownership and procedurally generated used vehicles to buy and events to run them in.
In some ways, BeamNG.drive is about doing anything you want with a car or truck - the stuff other games don't let you do. You can go off-roading in a family sedan or hurl a delivery truck around a racing circuit, all with beautiful soft-body simulation physics. You can mod those same vehicles to be racing beasts, derby monsters, or off-road behemoths - or just thrash them stock. At the end of the day, BeamNG.drive gives you the gameplay you want, and doesn't force you to do anything that you don't think is fun or interesting.
The future of the game and our physics engine
As we optimize our game and computer technology improves, the amount of vehicles which can be simultaneously simulated at a smooth framerate will increase. Right now you can run 4 to 6 cars at one time on a high end quad-core processor. Each vehicle has around 400 nodes and 4000 beams, all being simulated 2000 times per second. We hope to expand the number of simultaneous vehicles possible to at least 8 with a mid-range processor.
We will also look towards having multiplayer in the future, but it may be some time before we can create the multiplayer experience everyone is expecting. We are well aware of the demand for multiplayer and we want it just as much as you, but for the short term we are focusing on the single player career mode, various driving events, fixing bugs, and creating more content. It is feasible that we could implement local and/or same PC multiplayer in the interim.
Also, the possibilities extend beyond land vehicles. Users in our community have already made planes and helicopters that fly purely with the existing vehicle aerodynamic physics, with no cheating whatsoever. BeamNG can simulate aircraft in a very authentic way due to its soft-body physics. All the flex that happens to a real plane's airframe arises naturally in BeamNG, and the consequences of excessive stress are also modeled. Fly too fast and your wings will start to bend and rip off. The potential for the BeamNG physics engine is huge.
Alpha Access Features
- All future updates to BeamNG.drive included for free (alpha, beta), also including the final game
- Soft-body physics sandbox
- 19 detailed, customizable, destructible vehicles, with more to come
- 10 terrains to explore and drive across, with more to come
- Frequent updates adding terrains, vehicles, features, gameplay, and bug fixes
- Full modding and content creation capabilities - make maps and vehicles, and script gameplay
- Use the built-in terrain editor and any 3D modeling, image editing, and text editing software
- Online authentication is only necessary to update; the game itself does not need an internet connection to run.
Alpha TestersUsers that already entered the alpha testing via our website can get a free Steam key.
Our goalsOur main focus is on how things move rather than how things look on the screen. We aim to bring our expertise in real time soft-body physics and soft-body physics model design to the forefront of game physics simulation, making available the technology and know-how to as a wide an audience as possible. To achieve this, we are designing the engine and corresponding assets, so as to be independent of the underlying game engine and operating system.
Right now the physics engine is running on a multicore CPU configuration, but we are also in the process of supporting GPUs via OpenCL.
Our missionTo have realistic, accurate, destructible, and malleable physics everywhere. To make anything possible.
More Feedback can be found there: http://www.beamng.com/content/119-Feedback
Contact UsYou can get in touch with us in several ways:
- Use our forums: http://www.beamng.com/forum/
- Via email: http://www.beamng.com/contactus/ or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/beamng
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/user/beamng
- Visit our Facebook page: http://facebook.com/BeamNGPhysics
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page