Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
Pcpowergaming.com is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 Review
Official Game Description
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 challenges players to repair, paint, tune and drive cars.
Find classic, unique cars in the new Barn Find module and Junkyard module. You can even add your self-made car in the Car Editor.
Build and expand your repair service empire in this incredibly detailed and highly realistic simulation game, where attention to car detail is astonishing.
All this with new, photorealistic graphics. Featuring more cars (40+), more tools (10+), more options and more parts (1000+) than ever before. Its time to roll up your sleeves and get to work!
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 also includes car auctions where old cars are available for resale or purchased for your collection. With the inclusion of photo-mode, you can take stunning before and after photos, and the games infinite number of randomly generated missions will keep you more than busy (and dirty).
Each mission offers its own unique challenge of varying difficulty and time constraints to meet. If additional and extra tools are needed, they available for purchase. You can eventually upgrade your garage to include specific equipment such as lacquer sprayer or a parts warehouse.
Features of Car Mechanic Simulator 2018:
- photorealistic graphics
- 40+ cars to get your hands dirty with
- 10+ tools to help you check out cars
- 1000+ parts waiting for you
- start from a small workshop and upgrade it to a full sized 3-lifter gem
- mix of randomly generated jobs to fulfill
- endless gameplay
- multilevel car parking in which you can store you cars
- Advanced Upgrades System (level up and spend your points to upgrades)
- Path Test to test car suspension
- Test Track to test car condition (or just fool around)
- Race Track to test car performance
- Car Auctions where you can compete with other bidders and try to outbid them
- Car Paint Shop with different paint types and car liveries (or you can just paint one part to save money)
- Barn Finds, where you search for abandoned cars in barns - make sure to look there for parts
- Junkyard (scavenge for parts and rusty cars)
- Car Editor for modders (add your cars to the game!)
New Features since CMS 2015:
- seats, steering wheels and benches are exchangeable
- car windows are now parts too
- new repair system (smarter way to repair parts)
- parts warehouse (you can store your parts in a warehouse now)
- sheds (Barn Find module)
- separated tires and rims (you can place any tire and rim you want)
- new working shock absorber tool
- new working battery charger
- new working wheel balancer and changer
- race track (next to test track, there is a race track with a timer)
- new physics system (much more complex)
- car liveries (you can apply liveries to your car)
- redone paint system (you can paint each part separately, choose the paint type: matt, metallic, pearl)
- modding support from day 1 (place your own cars in the game)
- customizable license plates (with modding support)
- customizable game music (with user music)
- engine crane (tired of lifting your car up and down to disassemble engine)
- creating new engines on the crane (starting from scratch)
- leveling system (XP with upgrades)
- new car salon (you can buy brand new cars)
- liquids in car
- story orders (pregenerated like in CMS 2014) next to generated orders (like in CMS 2015)
- all new UI and easier controls (with rebind)
- pad support
- ... and much, much more
Official licensed brands coming up in DLC's:
- ... and more
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page