Pcpowergaming.com is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Official Game Description
From Single Cell to Galactic God, evolve your creature in a universe of your own creations.
Play through Spore's five evolutionary stages: Cell, Creature, Tribe, Civilization, and Space. Each stage has its own unique style, challenges, and goals. You can play how you choose start in Cell and nurture one species from humble tidepool organism to intergalactic traveler, or jump straight in and build tribes or civilizations on new planets. What you do with your universe is up to you.
Spore gives you a variety of powerful yet easy-to-use creation tools so you can create every aspect of your universe: creatures, vehicles, buildings, and even starships. While Spore is a single-player game, your creations are automatically shared with other players providing a limitless number of worlds to explore and play.
- CREATE Your Universe from Microscopic to Macrocosmic From tide pool amoebas to thriving civilizations to intergalactic starships, everything is in your hands.
- EVOLVE Your Creature through Five Stages It's survival of the funnest as your choices reverberate through generations and ultimately decide the fate of your civilization.
- EXPLORE Other Players' Galaxies Will your creature rule the universe, or will your beloved planet be blasted to smithereens by a superior alien race?
- SHARE with the World Everything you make is shared with other players and vice versa, providing tons of cool creatures to meet and cool places to visit.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page